Enjoy an amazing blend of traditional and modern theater, music, dance, acrobatics, juggling and contortion, all beautifully choreographed and performed at a Siem Reap circus show.
“Phare: The Cambodian Circus” is an offshoot project of Phare Ponleu Selpak (PPS Association), which translates as “Brightness of the Arts.” The PPS Association is a Cambodian non-profit, non-governmental association, founded in 1994 by 8 young Cambodian ex-refugee artists from Anchanh Village, Ochar Commune in Battambang Province.
Together, they help develop the careers of Cambodian artists, with the aim of reviving the nation’s art scene, making worldwide connections, and contributing to artistic, educational, and social programs. With this 1-hour show, experience the bright new future of Cambodian arts.
NOTE: Phare, The Cambodian Circus’ shows are inspired by the real-life experiences of its creators and performers and deal with themes such as war, discrimination, relationships, poverty and ghosts. Some performances contain smoke, loud noises, music and strobe lights. Please consult with a member of the ticketing staff if you have any concerns or you have very young children.
- US$38.00 Adult (age 12+)
- US$18 Children (age 5-11)
- Reserved Seating in the front three rows of the middle section.
- Refillable sports bottle filled with cool water.
- US$28.00 Adult (age 12+)
- US$15 Children (age 5-11)
- Open seating in the rear three rows of the middle section.
- US$18.00 Adult (age 12+)
- US$10 Children (age 5-11)
- Open seating in the two side sections. Some spots have partially obstructed views.